Some people come into your life and make an impact. Others become part of your story in a way that you know you will carry with you forever. For me, Dr. Harold Smith is one of those people.
Dr. Smith has meant so much more to me than simply being a colleague or a dentist I have had the privilege of working alongside. He has been a mentor, a friend, a trusted voice, and someone who has helped shape me both personally and professionally.
One of the experiences I will never forget is working through COVID together. Those were incredibly uncertain and challenging times. As a dental organization, we were navigating circumstances none of us had ever experienced before. There were difficult decisions, uncertainty about what the future would look like, and plenty of moments when we simply had to figure things out as we went.
Having Dr. Smith beside me during that time meant more than I probably expressed at the time.
His experience, perspective, calmness, and willingness to work through difficult situations together taught me lessons that went far beyond dentistry or business. COVID tested everyone, and I am incredibly grateful that I had someone like Dr. Smith in my corner while we worked through it.
But perhaps what I appreciate most about Dr. Smith is the friendship that developed along the way.
He also reminded me that the relationships we build along the way are often the most meaningful part of any career.
As Dr. Smith moves into this next chapter of his life, I find myself reflecting on just how grateful I am for the time we have shared. I am grateful for the conversations, the laughs, the challenges, the lessons, and especially the friendship.
I will never forget working through COVID together. I will never forget the lessons you taught me. And most importantly, I will never forget the friendship we built.
Your impact on my life extends far beyond dentistry, and I will carry your mentorship and friendship with me forever.
Thank you, Dr. Smith. I am incredibly grateful for you and everything you have meant to me.

Learn more about us at www.LaddDental.com
ReplyDelete